Business Legal Name: United Canadian Immigration & Consulting Inc
Business Operating Name: United Canadian Immigration & Consulting Inc
Business Address/Work Location: Unit 204 – 32450 Simon Ave, Abbotsford, BC, V2T 4J2
Job Title: Professional Services Manager – Business Services
Terms of Employment: Full-time/Permanent
Start Date: As Soon As Possible
No of Positions: 1
United Canadian Immigration & Consulting Inc (UCIC) is an Immigration consulting firm based in Abbotsford, BC. We deliver optimum immigration consultation and assistance to everyone around the world looking to immigrate to Canada temporarily or permanently. The director of UCIC is experienced and licensed by Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC) to provide adequate consultation to everyone seeking to one form of visa to another to Canada. As an expert consulting firm, we take pride in cooperating with our clients as a group, finding a way to guarantee that all needs are met.
We are looking for a qualified and experienced business manager to join our team. Ideal candidate will provide business management services to ensure the quality of the services provided and the client satisfaction. Candidate will be responsible for planning, evaluating and controlling of policies and procedures concerning the quality of services provided and implementation of those policies and procedures to maintain client satisfaction. Business Manager will be responsible to ensure genuineness, integrity, hard work and full commitment to our clients fortifies our company.
- Plan and control the market research activities of the company to market business services.
- Plan, develop and organize the policies and procedures of company.
- Develop action plans, provide expertise in response to client needs, and support and advise case processing officers.
- Direct and advise staff in the development and implementation of service quality assessment strategies.
- Represent the company with various economic and social organizations.
- Assist staff with administrative and technical problems.
- Hire, train, direct, motivate and supervise staff.
Education: Completion of Secondary school is required
Experience: 3-4 years of experience managing an office is required.
NOTE: Candidates with college degree or diploma in the field of business administration will be considered with 1 -2 years of experience.
Language: Ability to communicate in oral and written English is required.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Attention to detail, Tight deadlines, Work under pressure, large caseload
Personal Suitability: Leadership, client focus, Reliability, Organized, Dependability, Effective interpersonal skills, Initiative, Judgement.
How to Apply:
Apply By: email@example.com