About the company:
Nationwide Natural Foods (2000) Inc. is a Canadian owned & family operated business since 2000. Nationwide specializes in the distribution of various domestic & imported products to retailers across Canada. We offer a wide selection of natural, organic, gluten free, vegan & vegetarian products, with products ranging from dry, refrigerated, & frozen. As a family, operated business every employee is treated like a family member at Nationwide. The family atmosphere helps Nationwide differentiate themselves in the market. We are dedicated to providing our customers with the highest level of quality products & customer service in addition to affordable pricing.
Currently, we are hiring to fill full-time and permanent Shipper-Receiver positions in our Warehouse Operations Department. The Shipper-Receiver is responsible for shipping, receiving and recording movement of supplies, materials and stock to and from the establishment.
Company: Nationwide Natural Foods (2000) Inc.
Number of Vacancy: 2
Terms of Employment: Full Time, Permanent
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Job Location: 7083, Venture Street, Delta (BC) – V4G 1H8
- Scan in all incoming distributions and transfers, maintain shipping logs, and file all paperwork.
- Arrange containers and crates, record contents manually or by computer, pack goods to be shipped and affix identifying information and shipping instructions.
- Oversee loading and unloading of trucks or other conveyances.
- Verify and inspect received products against invoices or other documents, recording shortage and rejecting damaged goods.
- Unpack, code and move the received product to its appropriate destination in the warehouse using the appropriate equipment in a timely manner.
- Prepare and maintain bills of lading, invoices and other shipping documents.
- Maintaining a clean and safe work environment.
- Completion of secondary school.
- Experience in related occupation or as warehouse worker would be an asset.
- Computer skills including Microsoft Office will be an asset.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent work ethic, accountability and dependability.
How to apply:
By Email: email@example.com
By Fax: (604) 952-4699
By Mail: 7083, Venture Street, Delta (BC) V4G 1H8
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.