Southside Diner in Whistler is hiring a professional full-time Cook.
Term of employment: Full-time and Permanent
Available Position: 1
- Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
- Schedule and supervise kitchen helpers
- Oversee kitchen operations
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
- Clean kitchen and work area
- Plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies
- Train kitchen staff.
– Communication Skills in English (Basic)
– Completion of secondary school.
– Completion of an apprenticeship program for cooks or Completion of college or other program in cooking or 1-2 years of commercial cooking experience are required.
Work Locations/Business Address:
– 110 2102 Lake Placid Rd, Whistler, B.C. V0N 1B2
– $15.00 per hour + tips / 40 hours per week
-Overtime wage (After 40 hours per week) is $22.50!
Benefit: 10 days of paid vacation per year or 4% of gross salary for vacation pay are provided on duties
How to apply:
– If you are interested, please send your resume to email@example.com
by email with “F/T Cook” in the subject line.
Note: Canadian Citizens, Canadian Permanent Residents, Aboriginals and New Immigrants will get priority review. APPLY NOW! Send Your Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org