- Assist customers answering questions such as item price or location and handling bulky/ heavy items.
- Operate an electronic checkout system to record unit price, total customer purchase and make correct change.
- Perform a variety of duties in handling, preparing and maintaining stock levels of grocery and produce items.
- Review stock levels and gather inventory data in order to maintain the Computer Ordering system.
- Prepare and maintain a variety of documents to order commissary items, reconcile invoices and submit requisitions.
- Maintain security, safety and sanitation practices and procedures.
- May require frequent lifting of items weighing 25-30 Pounds.
- Reporting to the Store Supervisor.
Education & Experience : High School Diploma with 1-2 years experience in industry
Language: Basic English
Wages & Remuneration
Wages: $ 14.00 / hour and overtime one and half
Vacation Leave : 2 weeks (10 business days) after complete one year with organization.
Okanagan Falls BC
How to apply
Eligible Candidates may apply at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “sales assoicate”