Job Title: System Administrator (Network)
Terms of Employment: Full-time, Permanent
Number of positions available: 1
Salary: $33.70 per hour for 40 hours a week (overtime applicable after 40 hours)
Language requirements: English
Completion of a college or other program in computer science, network administration, Web technology or a related field is usually required.
Experience requirements: Experience is an asset.
• Participates in planning computer network installations. Installs network file servers, including network operating system software.
• Administer and troubleshoot a network entail, identify and resolve network performance problems
• Provides technical guidance and assistance, including post-installation support on networking issues.
• Testing and configuring software and maintain and repair hardware and peripheral devices
• Collect the specifications of each system and maintain a record of the same which can help to troubleshoot easily
• Perform Web-server backup and recovery operations
• Conduct tests and perform security and quality controls; Conduct monthly service tests on the software and network to ensure proper quality and security standards are met.
• Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time
• Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems
Employer: Martin Automated Systems Inc.
Employer Address: Unit 102, 17941 Roan Place, Surrey BC, V3S 5K1 Canada
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Mail: Unit 102, 17941 Roan Place, Surrey BC, V3S 5K1 Canad