Technical Assistant – Office Support
True North Management Inc.
$23.50 per hour for 40 hours a week
- Co-ordinate with other technical and non-technical departments within the organization
- Review, evaluate existing and implement new procedures
- Establish work priorities, delegate work to office support staff and ensure deadlines are met and procedures are followed
- Coordinate and plan for office services, such as equipment, supplies, assets, maintenance etc.
- Assemble date and prepare periodic reports and correspondence
- Conduct analysis and oversee administrative operations related to IT support systems, contracting and project planning and management processes
- Supervise records management technicians and support staff
- Maintain daily contact with department heads regarding any technical or non-technical issues. Be directly available for Director, CRO, HR Manager, Processors, accounting and marketing staff members.
High school completion
Previous experience of working in a clerical or administrative or supervisory role is required
Management & supervisory skills
Excellent written and communication skills
Ability to work with minimal supervision
Terms of Employment:
Permanent, Full time
Start Date of Employment
As soon as possible
#109 7938 128 Street
Surrey BC V3W 4E8
Please email your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org