K-Vet Petcare Canada Inc. is looking for full-time Veterinarians at 4543 Dunbar St. Vancouver B.C. V6S2G7. Salary is $ 78000 per annum and no of hours are 35 per week.
• Diagnose diseases or abnormal conditions in individual animals, through physical examinations or laboratory tests
• Treat sick or injured animals by prescribing medication, setting bones, dressing wounds or performing surgery
• Vaccinate animals to prevent and treat diseases
• Perform routine, emergency and post-mortem examinations
• Advise clients on feeding, housing, behavior, breeding, hygiene and general care of animals
• Provide a range of veterinary services including obstetrics, dentistry and euthanasia
• May supervise animal health technologists and animal care workers
• May be responsible for overall operation of animal hospital, clinic or mobile service to farms
• May conduct veterinary research related to areas such as animal nutrition, health care products development and disease prevention and control
• May enforce government regulations in disease control and food production including animal or animal-based food inspection.
Two years of pre-veterinary university studies or completion of a college program in health science and A four to five-year university degree in veterinary medicine and Completion of national certification examinations are required.
Others: Candidate is willing to work a variety shifts and weekends. Underrepresented groups, (aboriginal, newcomers and youth etc.) are welcome to apply also person who is legal to work in Canada only apply.
How to Apply: Email your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.