Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
NOC Group: Material Handlers (7452)
NOC Job Title: Warehouse Worker – Material Handling
12990 80 Avenue
Surrey, British Columbia
V3W 3B2 Canada
34252 Marshall Road
Abbotsford – BC, British Columbia
V2S 1L9 Canada
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Obtain work orders from supervisors and chart out daily activities.
- Load, unload and move products and materials by hand or using basic material handling equipment.
- Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule.
- Receive and process warehouse stock products (pick, unload, label, store)
- Sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color, or product code.
- Operate equipment to dump waste material.
- Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimize space utilization
- Assist in other material handling activities such as counting, weighing, sorting, packing and unpacking.
- Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers
- Other duties as assigned.
- No formal Education; High School is an asset.
- Ability to lift heavy objects
- Good organizational and time management skills
This article comes from NationTalk:
The permalink for this story is: