About the company:
Assa Industrial Ltd. is involved in electrical wholesale and retail business bringing together CSA approved quality products from Canadian based companies and distributing among customers. We provide our customers with the highest level of quality products & customer service in addition to affordable pricing.
Currently, we are looking to fill a full-time Warehouse Supervisor position in our Warehouse Operations Department. The Supervisor is responsible for managing all warehousing activities at the warehouse, including direct supervision of all shipping and receiving activities and direct responsibility for ensuring completion of assigned quality activities.
Company: Assa Industrial Ltd.
Position: Warehouse Supervisor
Number of Vacancies: 1
Terms of Employment: Full Time, Permanent
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Job Location: Unit 8 – 3671 Viking Way, Richmond, BC, V6V 2J5
Main responsibilities for Warehouse Supervisor Position Include:
- Supervise, co-ordinate, assign and review the work of workers engaged in shipping, receiving, storing, distributing and maintaining inventory of materials.
- Ensuring compliance with schedules and quality control as per company standards
- Plan, organize and oversee operational logistics.
- Establish work schedules and procedures, resolve any problems or issues in the operation of the warehouse and identify any weak links in the supply chain.
- Suggest and implement measures to improve the flow of the warehouse.
- Maintain a safe and healthy work environment throughout the warehouse.
- Train new employees and improve working of existing employees in the warehouse using best industry practices and procedures.
- Promotes and enhance a positive employee relations environment including efforts to continuously improve employee engagement and teamwork.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education and Work Experience
- Completion of secondary school.
- Minimum 1 year of supervisory experience in warehousing.
- Computer skills including Microsoft Office would be an asset.
Knowledge and Skills
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Action-oriented with strong problem-solving skills.
- Adaptability and resilience/ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Strong sense of teamwork/team-orientation
- Quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
How to apply:
By Email: email@example.com
By Fax: (604) 357-5229
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.