Required Warehouse Supervisor
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Planning and reviewing the work done by individuals in shipping, receiving, storing, distributing and maintaining the inventory.
- Supervising and coordinating the warehouse staff
- Preparing work schedules for the proper functioning of the department – warehouse as per the business working
- Preparing reports regarding merchandising and rotation of the furniture.
- Hiring and training of new staff specifically in the Safety procedures and handling of the furniture
- Monitoring and reporting on performance of all staff in warehouse to the administration
- Timely put up the request as per the records maintained about the supplies
- Maintain the proper functioning and resolve all the work related issued coming up
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.
A SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
Education and Experience: Completion of secondary school and 2-3 years of previous supervisory experience required.
Salary: CAD$ 24.50/hour plus 4% vacation pay. Full-time permanent position at Purba Furniture located at 2555 Derry Rd E, Mississauga, ON L4T 1A1
To be considered for this position, please email cover letter and resume at email@example.com