Our company 0990135 BC. Ltd. is based in Surrey, BC and is carrying out all kinds of residential and commercial building construction, maintenance, renovations etc. Our company is currently hiring 1 Bookkeeper to join our team as soon as possible.
- Keep financial records and establish, maintain and balance various accounts using manual and computerized bookkeeping systems
- Post journal entries and reconcile accounts, prepare trial balance of books, maintain general ledgers and prepare financial statements
- Calculate and prepare cheques for payrolls and utility, tax and other bills
- Complete and submit tax remittance forms, workers’ compensation forms, pension contribution forms and other government documents
- Prepare tax returns and perform other personal bookkeeping services
- Prepare other statistical, financial and accounting reports
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Word and Excel,
- Have knowledge of accounting application software/databases
- Completion of high school
- At least 2 years’ experience in the field OR completion of college program in accounting, bookkeeping/related field OR Completion of two year recognized professional accounting program
Wage Rate: $24.00 per hour, Overtime wage will be given after 40 hours per week.
Work Location: 5537 185A Street, Surrey, British Columbia – V3S 8S1
How to apply:
Email: [email protected]
Mail: 5537 185A Street, Surrey, British Columbia – V3S 8S1