1108190 B.C. Ltd. located in Surrey, BC provides services for residential and commercial projects across lower mainland (BC). We are looking for professional, detail oriented and experienced Carpenters to join our team.
Company Name: 1108190 B.C. Ltd.
Company Location: 14655, 67B Avenue, Surrey, BC, V3S 0Z4
Number of positions: 2
Terms of employment: Full-Time, Permanent
Salary: $27.50 per hour
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Work Site Environment: At heights, Confined spaces, Noisy, Dusty
Work location(s): Various Locations in Greater Vancouver, Lower Mainland (BC) and/or as per company contracts
- Precisely measure, cut, shape & assemble the framing lumber needed to build residential, commercial, or industrial buildings.
- Read and interpret blueprints and drawings, perform calculations, and prepare layouts.
- Finish surface of woodwork in houses and building, using hand tools and paneling.
- Work on new projects, remodels, or additions to existing wooden structures.
- Build floor beams and subflooring, build walls, and install partitions.
- Fit and install windows, doors, stairs, mouldings and hardware.
- Operate power as well as hand tools.
- Supervise other construction workers.
- Completion of high School
- Completion of 3-4-year apprenticeship program in relevant trade or minimum 3 years of relevant experience in trade
- Trade certification would be an asset but not mandatory
- Ability and willingness to work independently with limited supervision
- Positive and cooperative attitude
How to apply:
Interested candidates are welcome to apply by sending their resume at [email protected]
While we thank all candidates for their interest, only those candidates who most closely match our requirements will be contacted for hiring process.
Note: Please mention the Job Title in the subject line while applying for this position.