- Ontario NationTalk
- Quebec NationTalk
- North of 60 NationTalk
- British Columbia NationTalk
- Manitoba NationTalk
- Saskatchewan NationTalk
- Atlantic NationTalk
- Alberta NationTalk
- Sand Box Site
Home » Community Mental Health Worker 1
Community Mental Health Worker 1
|Date||January 11, 2021|
|Company||Interior Health Authority|
|Category||Medical / Health|
|Client||Interior Health Authority|
Job title :COMMUNITY MENTAL HEALTH WORKER 1
Facility :ROCKY MOUNTAIN LODGE
We are currently seeking Community Mental Health Workers to join our team at Rocky Mountain Lodge in Cranbrook.
The Community Mental Health Worker 1 functions as part of an integrated multidisciplinary Mental Health & Substance Use (MHSU) Team and performs a variety of life skills and general support duties involving clients who are living in their own housing. This position provides services within a psychosocial rehabilitation and harm reduction framework for the assigned client population(s) with severe mental illnesses and/or substance use disorders as well as provides support to clients in the development and maintenance of the skills required to live successfully in their own homes.
The Community Mental Health Worker 1 is expected to engage clients in various community settings as people with full potential and as meaningful collaborators in their own service planning, delivery and evaluation.
Casual shifts are scheduled on an as-needed basis for days with shift times of 09:30 to 17:30. If you are trained in mental health and have a passion for providing support to those in need, apply today!
- Grade 12
- Certificate in a field relevant to the position (such as, Community Mental Health Certificate, Human Service Worker Certificate, Social Services Worker Certificate, etc.)
- One year recent related experience working with the assigned client population(s) experiencing mental health and/or substance use problems; or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Valid Food Safe certificate required.
- Current valid B.C. Driver’s License.
This article comes from NationTalk:
The permalink for this story is: