2byfour Concrete Ltd. is seeking 5 Concrete Forms Carpeneter (NOC 7271) to join our multi-discipline service provider based in Langley, BC.
Would be required to work at various job sites in Victoria, BC.
Permanent, Full time, minimum 40 hours / week
Start date: ASAP
Title: Concrete Forms Carpeneter (NOC 7271)
Company: 2byfour Concrete Ltd.
Businesss address: 19976 38A, Langley, BC, V3A 2V2
Employment conditions: Overtime, Early morning, Morning, Day, Weekend
- No degree, certificate or diploma required for this position
- 1 -2 year of experience in carpentry is required (concrete forms carpentry background is an asset)
- Be physically fit and must be able to lift at least 50lbs
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Ability to quickly absorb and use company standards and procedures
- Excellent interpersonal skills; self-starter and team player
- Be able to work interdependently with minimal supervision
- Be able to work overtime and/or weekends, when required
- Basic English is required
- Ability to supervise 1-4 people
- Fit and install windows, doors, stairs, mouldings and hardware
- Determine specifications and calculate material requirements
- Responsible for interpreting blueprints and drawings to shape and design of form structure.
- Use precise measurements to cut, shape, assemble and join materials of wood, wood substitutes, or plywood and other forming materials.
- Build foundations, install floor beams and repairing walls and roofs.
- Fit and install doors, windows, stairs, moldings, and other hardware.
- Operate power tools.
- Managing the work to ensure that the work it is complying to the approved contract documents.
- Following safety rules on job site.
- Provide mentorship and direction to junior workers.
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.