About us: Gold Star Insulation Ltd. based at 6173 145B Street, Surrey, British Columbia, Canada V3S 8K7 is an insulation contracting company which can work with builders and contractors to complete new construction residential and commercial projects. Gold Star Insulation Ltd. has been providing our customers throughout Lower Mainland with reliable, fast and quality service for all their insulation needs. Whether you’re building a new house or putting up a new office building, our professionals have the expertise and experience to help ensure the project goes smoothly from start to finish and you can rest assured that you’ve come to the right place for expert insulation and energy savings for your home or building.
Gold Star Insulation Ltd. is the one of the fast growing company and currently we have an opening for 02 Construction Helper to offer a permanent, full-time career.
Gold Star Insulation Ltd.
6173 145B Street, Surrey, British Columbia, Canada V3S 8K7
Salary: $20.00 per hour for 35 hours per week
Terms of employment: Permanent, Full-time
Positions available: 02
Job Location: All over Lower Mainland with base at 6173 145B Street, Surrey, BC, Canada V3s 8K7
Gold Star Insulation is looking for insulators perform the following duties:
- Assist trades men in putting insulation in residential homes and other wood structures
- Deliver or hold materials or tools to help tradesman and, provide assistance in other activities.
- Load, unload and transport construction materials. Select tools, equipment, and materials from storage and transport items to work site
- Deliver lumber sheets, tools, nails, glue and other material on work site
- Help cut timbers, lumber and/or paneling to specified dimensions, and drill holes in timbers or lumber.
- Assist in shaping, measuring, and assembling wood material, joint moldings and related activities
- Operate various hand and power tools
- Clean and prepare surfaces.
- Assist team in completing the rough and finish stages of the framing portions
- Operate pneumatic hammers, vibrators and tampers as directed
- Perform other activities at construction sites, as directed by tradesman
- No formal education requirements. Completion of secondary school will be an asset.
- Some work experience as a construction labourer would be an asset, on the job training can be provided.
- Ability to walk stands, crouch for long periods of time and carry out strenuous physical tasks.
- Working setting: The candidate should be available to work full-time.
- Requires lifting, pulling and carrying of equipment and other objects
- Candidate should be willing to work outdoors, indoors and all weather conditions.
- No specific language requirements. Basic knowledge of English will be an asset.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Large workload, physically demanding, Combination of sitting, standing, walking
Work Site Environment: At heights, Noisy, Dusty
Major Work Area: Construction, Renovation
Benefits: 4% Vacation pay of the gross salary will be paid each pay period.
How to apply:
While we thank all candidates for their interest, only those candidates to be interviewed will be contacted!! Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application. If it sounds like you, please apply as soon as possible via:
Email: [email protected]
Mail: 6173 145B Street, Surrey, BC, Canada V3S 8K7