INCREDIBLE FRAMING LTD.
12714 90 Avenue Surrey British Columbia, Canada V3V 6G5
Salary: $21.00 – $23.00 per hour for 35 hours per week
Job Type: Full-Time, Part-Time, Permanent, Overtime, Early morning, Morning, Day, Shift, Flexible hours
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: None
Positions Available: 2
All over lower mainland with base at 12714 90 Avenue Surrey British Columbia V3V 6G5
INCREDIBLE FRAMING LTD. is a general construction contracting company based 12714 90 Avenue Surrey British Columbia, Canada V3V 6G5, specializing in constructing residential and commercial buildings since 2012. We are urgently looking for 02 Construction Helper to add into our team.
- Assist trades men in framing, constructing, renovating residential homes and other wood structures
- Deliver or hold materials or tools to help tradesman and, provide assistance in other activities.
- Load, unload and transport construction materials.
- Select tools, equipment, and materials from storage and transport items to work site
- Deliver lumber sheets, tools, nails, glue and other material on work site
- Help cut timbers, lumber and/or paneling to specified dimensions, and drill holes in timbers or lumber.
- Assist in shaping, measuring, and assembling wood material, joint moldings and related activities
- Operate various hand and power tools
- Clean and prepare surfaces.
- Assist team in completing the rough and finish stages of the framing portions
- Operate pneumatic hammers, vibrators and tampers as directed
- Perform other activities at construction sites, as directed by tradesman.
- No formal education requirements. Completion of secondary school will be an asset.
- Some work experience as a construction labourer would be an asset, on the job training can be provided.
- Ability to walk stands, crouch for long periods of time and carry out strenuous physical tasks.
- The candidate should be available to work full-time.
- Requires lifting, pulling and carrying of equipment and other objects
- Candidate should be willing to work outdoors, indoors and all-weather conditions.
- Basic knowledge of English is required.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Large workload, physically demanding, Combination of sitting, standing, walking
Work Site Environment
At heights, Noisy, Dusty
Major Work Area
As per mutual agreement and BC Employment standards act 4% vacation pay of the gross salary will be paid each pay period with 10 days of unpaid vacation time or option to chose 10 days of paid vacation with no vacation pay with gross salary. Transportation to and from the job location is provided at free of cost in company vehicle.
While we thank all candidates for their interest, only those candidates to be interviewed will be contacted!! Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
We encourage the part-timers or candidates seeking flexible schedule to apply. If your schedule permits working early morning or afternoon, please apply at the earliest.
How to apply
Kindly apply with a resume and cover letter only via:
Mail: 12714 90 Avenue, Surrey, British Columbia, Canada V3V 6G5