Shield Siding Ltd. located at 12568 68A Ave, Surrey, BC V3W 1M2 is currently looking for 2 Construction Helper to join their team and must be able to fulfill the following duties:
• Load and unload construction materials, and move materials to work areas
• Mix, pour and spread materials such as concrete and asphalt
• Assist tradespersons such as carpenters, bricklayers, cement finishers, roofers and glaziers in construction activities
• Assist heavy equipment operators to secure special attachments to equipment, signal operators to guide them in moving equipment and provide assistance in other activities
• Assist in framing houses, erecting walls and building roofs
• Remove rubble and other debris at construction sites using rakes, shovels, wheelbarrows and other equipment
• Clean and pile salvaged materials
• Perform other activities at construction sites, as directed.
• No education is required
• Experience is an asset
• Salary: $21.00 /Hourly. Overtime starts after 40 hours per week.
• Fulltime, Permanent.
• Must be willing to travel to work sites all over lower Mainland BC.
Work Conditions & Physical
Capabilities: Physically demanding,
Handling heavy loads.
Personal suitability: Team Player, Reliability
Major Work Area: Construction, Renovation, Maintenance and repair
Own Tools/Equipment: Steel-toed safety boots.
12568 68A Ave, Surrey, BC V3W 1M2 and
Various Locations in Lower Mainland, British Columbia
Interested candidates can apply through:
Mail: Unit 105, 7168 128 ST Surrey, BC V3W 4E2