SIDHU GREAT CONSTRUCTION GROUP LTD.
6390 125A Street Surrey BC V3X 3N1
Salary: $21.00-$23.00 per hour for 40 hours per week
Job Type: Full-Time, Part-time, Permanent, Overtime, Early morning, Morning, Day, Shift, Flexible hours
Language: Basic English
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible Minimum
Positions Available: 10
All over lower mainland based at 6390 125A StreetSurrey, British ColumbiaV3X 3N1, Canada
SIDHU GREAT CONSTRUCTION GROUP LTD. based at 6390 125A Street Surrey, British Columbia V3X 3N1, Canada is eagerly looking for 10 Construction helpers to join its team to work all over the Lower Mainland.
- Assist skilled tradespersons and perform labouring activities at construction sites.
- Load, unload and transport construction materials.
- Select tools, equipment, and materials from storage and transport items to work site.
- Help cut drywall sheets, lumber and/or paneling to specified dimensions, and drill holes in sheets.
- Assist in shaping, measuring, and assembling wood material, joint mouldings and related activities.
- Assist trades men in drywall installation, steel stud formation, constructing, renovating residential homes and other wood structures.
- Clean and prepare surfaces and work sites.
- Assist team in completing the rough and finish stages of the drywall portions.
- Deliver drywall sheets, tools, nails, glue and other material on work site.
- Deliver or hold materials or tools to help tradesman and, provide assistance in other activities.
- Perform other activities at construction sites, as directed by tradesman.
- No formal education requirements. Completion of secondary school will be an asset.
- Some work experience as a construction labourer would be an asset, on the job training can be provided. No minimum experience required.
- Ability to walk stands, crouch for long periods of time and carry out strenuous physical tasks.
- Requires lifting, pulling and carrying of equipment and other objects
- Candidate should be willing to work outdoors, indoors and all weather conditions.
- Basic English is required to communicate.
As per BC Employment standards act, 4% vacation pay of the gross salary will be paid each pay period with 10 days of unpaid vacation or option to chose 10 days of paid vacation with no vacation pay on each pay period.
Intended job posting audience
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. We strongly encourage Students, Youth, Visible minorities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Apprentices to apply immediately. We will be looking forward to hear from you.
How to Apply
Mail: 6390 125A Street Surrey BC V3X 3N1