Techmates Construction Ltd
13043 103 AVENUE SURREY BC V3T 1R4
Salary: $21.00 – $23.00 per hour for 40 hours per week
Job Type: Full-Time, Part-Time, Permanent, Overtime, Early morning, Morning, Day, Shift, Flexible hours
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: None
Positions Available: 2
Various locations in lower mainland B.C. based at 13043 103 AVENUE SURREY BC V3T 1R4
Techmates Construction is a is a framing carpentry company run by an engineer with help of young team mates. We have employment opportunity for 02 Construction helpers.
• Assist trades men in framing, constructing, and building residential and commercial buildings and other wood structures
• Deliver or hold materials or tools to help tradesman and, provide assistance in other activities
• Load, unload and transport construction materials. Select tools, equipment, and materials from storage and transport items to work site
• Deliver lumber sheets, tools, nails, glue and other construction material on work site
• Help cut timbers, lumber and/or paneling to specified dimensions, and drill holes in timbers or lumber
• Assist in shaping, measuring, and assembling wood material, joint moldings and related activities
• Operate various hand and power tools
• Clean and prepare surfaces
• Assist team in completing the rough and finish stages of the framing portions
• Perform other activities at construction sites, as directed by tradesman
• No formal education requirements. Completion of secondary school will be an asset.
• Some work experience as a construction labourer would be an asset, On the job training will be provided.
• Basic knowledge of English is required.
• Ability to walk stands, crouch for long periods of time and carry out strenuous physical tasks.
• Requires lifting, pulling and carrying of equipment and other objects.
• Candidate should be willing to work outdoors, indoors and all-weather conditions.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Large workload, Physically demanding, Combination of sitting, standing, walking
Work Site Environment
At heights, Noisy, Dusty
Major Work Area
As per mutual agreement and BC Employment standards act 4% vacation pay of the gross salary will be paid each pay period with 10 days of unpaid vacation time or option to choose 10 days of paid vacation with no vacation pay with gross salary. Transportation to and from the job location is provided at free of cost in company vehicle.
How to apply
We strongly encourage part-timers, students, youth, newcomers, and workers with flexible schedule to apply. We will try to match your schedule.
Interested workers may send resume to us thorough email: firstname.lastname@example.org or mail: 13043 103 AVENUE SURREY BC V3T 1R4