Dream Homes Framing Ltd. located in Surrey, BC is currently hiring 2 “Construction Labourer” for fulltime and permanent positions. We provide construction services for residential and commercial projects.
Company: Dream Homes Framing Ltd.
Company Location: 8458, 141 Street, Surrey, BC, V3W 3S6
Position: Construction Labourer
Job Type: Full-Time; Permanent
Salary: $21.00 per hour
Transportation: The company will provide free transportation to workplace (if required)
Number of positions: 2
Start date: As soon as possible
Work location(s): Various locations in Lower Mainland, Fraser Valley and Greater Vancouver (BC) and/or as per company’s contracts
Work conditions and physical capabilities: Physically demanding
- Load and unload construction materials and move materials to work areas.
- Clean work areas, machines, and equipment to maintain a clean and safe jobsite.
- Assist tradesmen and help them in moving equipment and, assist in other activities.
- Remove debris at construction sites using rakes, shovels, and other equipment.
- Mix, pour and spread materials.
- Take care of equipment.
- Perform other activities as directed.
- Some work experience as a construction labourer would be an asset but not mandatory.
- Functional English is required.
- Ability to walk stands, crouch for long periods of time and carry out strenuous physical tasks.
- Requires lifting, pulling, and carrying of heavy equipment and objects.
- Candidate should be willing to work outdoors, indoors, and all-weather conditions.
How to apply?
If you feel that you are qualified for the position, please e-mail your resume at email@example.com with “Construction Labourer” in subject line or mail at 8458, 141 Street, Surrey, BC, V3W 3S6
Interested candidates are welcome to apply including aboriginals, newcomers, and youth.