One Touch Contracting Ltd is looking to hire a new Construction Supervisor to join its team at the earliest convenience.
- Supervise and co-ordinate the schedule and activities of construction workers
- Form methods to meet workloads
- Co-ordinate work activities with other departments
- Requisition materials and supplies
- Settle work problems and suggest methods to improve work efficiency
- Train or arrange for training of workers
- Guarantee safety standards are considered at work locations.
- Prepare schedules and reports.
- Completion of High school
- At least over 3 years’ experience in the trade
- Journeyman/Woman certificate is not compulsory but will be an asset
- Wage: $36.00 per hour
- Full time, Permanent position
Job Locations: 12906 68 Ave Surrey BC – V3W 6J1 and various locations across the Lower Mainland
Free Transportation will be provided by the employer.
Aboriginals and newcomers who meet the criteria are welcome to apply
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your CVs to one of the following:
Email: : [email protected]
Mail: 12906 68 Ave Surrey BC – V3W 6J1