||CYBER SECURITY INTERN/CO-OP – Summer 2023
||Hybrid/Remote – Canada
||All companies are not the same. What makes TD special as a business is also, what makes us special as an employer.
TD’s Colleague Promise: A better you. A better us.
A more confident you means a stronger us. We empower you to grow your skills, gain new perspectives, and create impact at work and in your community. That’s our unique and inclusive culture.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here’s our story: jobs.td.com
||Co-op and Internship opportunities allow you to gain valuable work experience across a number of the businesses at TD. You will work with experienced colleagues, receive world class training, and be part of a community of students across TD, where you will have an impact, grow as individual and experience our culture of care.
Our Co-op/Intern Programming is offered with select Co-op and Internship roles, and is designed to help you better understand the TD business, build on critical career capabilities, and broaden your professional network. This program is designed to complement your on-the job experience and features:
• Leadership talks with key Leaders from across the organization
• Lunch and Learns on topics such as Innovation
• Diversity and Inclusion and Personal Branding and so much more
||Are you someone that enjoys solving complex problems?
Do you love thinking creatively about what could go wrong, and then coming up with plans to avoid it?
Then you should join our Enterprise Protect organization! Multiple roles that support Cyber engineering are available, including:• Cyber Security Risk Officers analyze, report on, and mitigate risks related to technology, data, vendors, applications, infrastructure, information, and Cloud. Each of the Cyber Security Risk Officer roles focuses on managing technology and information security risk in compliance with the organization’s risk appetite.
• Cyber Security Analysts operate cyber security tooling, execute processes and procedures related to cyber security, and provide defense in-depth capabilities related to technology, data, applications, infrastructure, and Cloud environments. Each of the Cyber Security Analyst roles focuses on operational execution of security controls and tooling in order to better defend, identify, and secure systems and technology in compliance with the organization’s risk appetite.
• Cyber Security Engineers test and implement cyber security solutions, build automation and integration solutions between cyber security tooling, and provide expert guidance on cyber security tooling capabilities. Each of the Cyber Security Engineer roles focuses on specialized areas of security tooling in order to better defend, identify, and secure systems and technology in compliance with the organization’s risk appetite.
• Fraud Technology Analysts help manage technology applications that deliver operational and analytic outputs that deliver fraud detection and prevention controls to protect the Bank and its customers. Fraud Technology Analysts also may perform non-technical roles supporting the Fraud Technology Solutions team through governance and compliance activities, business processes, and performance management.
||• Currently enrolled in a relevant technology programs, such as Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology Management, Financial Analysis and Risk Management, Computing, etc.
• Familiarity with Jira and Confluence
• A thirst for constantly exploring emerging technologyPrior experience in the cyber domain would be an asset, including but not limited to:
• Identifying, assessing, measuring and reporting on technology risks
• Subject matter expertise in keeping infrastructure & applications secure, including disaster recovery, security architecture, data loss prevention, and application security services
• Experience in evaluations of detective cyber security controls, including testing and improvement of new capabilities within existing tooling
• Incident response, and minimizing business impacts of cyber events
||At TD, we recognize there is more work to be done on our collective journey towards Truth and Reconciliation. That’s why, we’re applying our business, people and philanthropy to help create a more inclusive and sustainable tomorrow for Indigenous Peoples across Canada. We believe this is a key step forward on our journey towards Truth and Reconciliation.
We’re committed to the ongoing development and growth of colleagues, so that they can unlock their full potential and achieve their career goals. We treat colleagues with the same care, warmth and respect that we show our customers, and we know that caring colleagues and supportive leaders are what makes TD unique. To learn more, visit Indigenous talent at TD:
Please note that this is a general posting. If you are selected for an interview, more information regarding which business group and the specific job duties will be provided.
Early Talent Requirements
• This position is a 4-month work term and will commence May 1 – August 25th, 2023.
• Applications must include a resume (maximum of 2 pages). We welcome all applications; however, we will only contact qualified candidates chosen for an interview..
• TD requires employees to reside in the country where the role is located, irrespective of remote working arrangements
||At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected, and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
All students who self-identify as an Indigenous Person (First Nations, Inuit, or Métis) are encouraged to advise of their application by notifying Joshua Cayer, Diversity Talent Sourcing – Indigenous Peoples: email@example.com