- British Columbia NationTalk
- Saskatchewan NationTalk
- Ontario NationTalk
- Quebec NationTalk
- Manitoba NationTalk
- North of 60 NationTalk
- Atlantic NationTalk
- Alberta NationTalk
- Sand Box Site
Home » Director, Rural and Remote Framework
Director, Rural and Remote Framework
|Date||September 7, 2020|
|Type||Term - Full Time|
|Company||Interior Health Authority|
|Category||Business / Management|
|Client||Interior Health Authority|
Director, Rural and Remote Framework (WORKSITE LOCATION IS FLEXIBLE)
We have an exciting two year opportunity as Director, Rural and Remote Framework. This position is responsible and accountable for ensuring that the provincial strategy, policy, and directives of government are incorporated in the design and delivery of an easily understood, recognizable, integrated system of care, in rural and remote regions of Interior Health. The Director builds collaborative relationships with internal and external stakeholders to plan and implement rural and remote services that support the best quality of patient care across the integrated system of care.
TYPICAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Program & Service Area
2. Provides strategic support for the local planning and implementation of the Rural and Remote Framework, ensuring that:
Quality Improvement Evaluation/Risk Management
Peforms other related duties as assigned.
• A Master’s degree in a health-related discipline, Leadership, or Business Administration
• Seven to ten years of recent, related experience, including a minimum of three years frontline supervisory and/or program coordination or project management experience.
• Or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
Skills and Abilities:
* All postings with a closing date specified close at 11:59 pm PT
This article comes from NationTalk:
The permalink for this story is: