One Stop Payless Dry Cleaners Ltd is looking for 1 Dry Cleaner Supervisor to join their team.
• Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of dry cleaning and laundry staff.
• Establish and implement production routines and co-ordinate work activities with other departments. • Monitor quality and production levels.
• Requisition supplies.
• Ensure smooth working of dry-cleaning equipment and machinery.
• Resolve work related problems and prepare and submit progress report.
• Train other workers in job duties, safety procedures and company policies.
• Oversee the cleaning of suedes, leathers and other difficult items.
• Handle emergency situations.
• Completion of Secondary School.
• 2 years of experience in the related field is required.
Work conditions & Physical Capabilities: Fast paced environment, standing for extended periods.
Personal Suitability: Team player, reliable, flexible and organized.
Relocation costs covered by employer.
Wage: $ 25.00 per hour. Overtime will be paid after 40 hours per week.
Position: Full-time, Permanent
Job Location: 9265-120th Street, Delta, BC V4C 6R8
Interested candidates can apply through:
Email: [email protected]
Mail: 9265-120 Street
Delta, British Columbia
V4C 6R8, Canada