Company name: CEMEX HOME DESIGN LTD
Business and mailing address: 8112 112B Street, Delta, BC, V4C 5A8
Location of work: various locations as per company contracts.
Title of position: Drywall installer (NOC 73102)
Positions available: 02
Type of employment: Fulltime, permanent.
Wages: $27.50/hour, 40 hours per week.
Start date: as soon as possible
- Read blueprints and workout specifications to determine layout and installation procedures.
- Measure, cut and fit drywall sheets for installation on walls and ceilings.
- Position and secure sheets to metal or wooden studs or joists.
- Cut and install metal corner beads to protect exterior corners.
- Fill joints in-between drywalls with spackle by using trowels and broad knife.
- Expertise in taping repairs and able to repair drywall patches to original finish.
- Tape over joints using taping machine and embed tape in compound tape in compound.
- Apply successive coats of compound and sand seams and joints.
Required education skills and experience:
High school education is required
3 to 4year of experience
Basic knowledge of English
How to apply:
By email – firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank and appreciate all the applicants for taking out time to apply for the positions.
Only those shortlisted for interviews will be contacted.