Company Name: N R Excavating & Services Ltd
Permanent Position: Dump Truck Driver (NOC: 7511)
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full-time, Shift, Weekend, Day, Evening
No of vacancies: 04
Business Location: 7185 150A ST, Surrey, BC, V3S 2E2
Work Location: Candidates will be working on various construction sites across lower mainland
Wage Rate: $27 per hour, (40 hours per week)
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Education: High School
Experience: On-the-job training will be provided
Languages: Basic English is required
Credentials: Driver’s Licence (Class 1 or A) and Air Brake (Z) Endorsement
Security and safety: Driving Record check (abstract), Drug test
- Operate and drive trucks to transport and dump materials.
- Maneuver trucks into loading and unloading positions.
- Ensure all government regulations and company policies are being followed.
- Inspect the trucks before and after every trip.
- Plan routes and meet delivery schedules.
- Record cargo information, hours of service, distance travelled and fuel consumption.
- Pull levers or turns crank to tilt body and dump contents.
- Monitor vehicle performance, mechanical fitness and break adjustments.
- Receive and relay information to central dispatch.
- Report any kind of defects or accidents immediately.
Essential Skills: Working with others, Problem-solving, Critical thinking, Finding information, Continuous learning.
Work Environment/Conditions: Outside, Inside, Heat, Sun, Rain, Cold. Depending on the work requirements, the candidate will be expected to work in the up listed working environment.
Working setting: The candidate should be available to work outdoors full-time in the day or evening or on weekends if required.
How to Apply:
By Email: [email protected]