- British Columbia NationTalk
- Ontario NationTalk
- Quebec NationTalk
- Atlantic NationTalk
- Manitoba NationTalk
- North of 60 NationTalk
- Alberta NationTalk
- Saskatchewan NationTalk
- Sand Box Site
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Carpenters (7271)
NOC Job Title: Carpenter, Framing
· Study blueprints and diagrams to determine dimensions of structure or form to be constructed.
· Measure materials or distances, using square, measuring tape, or rule to lay work.
· Cut or saw boards, timbers, or plywood to required size, using handsaw, power saw, or woodworking machine.
· Assemble and fasten material together to construct wood or metal framework of structure, using bolts, nails or screws.
·Anchor and brace forms and other structures in place, using nails, bolts, anchor rods, steel cables, planks, wedges, and timbers.
· Mark cutting lines on material, using pencil or scriber.
· Erect forms, framework, scaffolds, hoists, roof supports, or chutes, using hand tools, plumb rule and level.
· Install rough door and window frames, subflooring, fixtures, or temporary supports in structure undergoing construction or repair.
· Examine structural timbers and supports to detect decay, and replace timbers as required, using hand tools, nuts and bolts.
·Dig or direct digging of post holes and set poles to support structure.
· Completion of High School is required.
· Minimum 1 year experience as a Framer is required.
How to Apply
Email: [email protected]
This article comes from NationTalk:
The permalink for this story is: