Universal Kitchen Cabinets Ltd
7551 134A Street Surrey BC V3W 7B3
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full-time
No. of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $24.00/hour for 40 hours a week
Job Location: 7551 134A Street Surrey BC V3W 7B3
Universal Kitchen Cabinets Ltd. located at 7551 134A Street Surrey BC V3W 7B3 provides services including millwork, countertops and custom-made kitchen cabinets for residential and commercial buildings. We are urgently looking for Interior Designer to add into our team. As a Interior Designer, candidate will be required to:
Consult with clients to determine needs, preferences, safety requirements and purpose of space
- Develop detailed plans and 3-D models showing arrangement of walls, dividers, displays, lighting and other fixtures using computer-assisted design (CAD) software and graphics software
- Develop plans, elevations, cross sections and detailed drawings, and advise on selection of colours, finishes and materials, floor and wall coverings, window treatments, interior and exterior lighting, furniture and other items, taking into account ergonomic and occupational health standards
- Estimate costs and materials required and may advise on leasing, real estate and marketing
- Prepare plans and specifications for the final interior designs in accordance with current practices and codes
- Work in a multidisciplinary environment
- Education: College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years
- Experience: 1-2 years of previous work experience.
- Proficiency in reading/writing English.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Attention to detail, Ability to distinguish between colours, Combination of sitting, standing, walking, Fast-paced environment, Tight deadlines, Work under pressure
Work Location Information: Work in employer’s/client’s home, Various locations
Personal Suitability: Effective interpersonal skills, Organized, Team player, Flexibility, Initiative, Client focus, Accurate
Area of Specialization: Interior design (general), Kitchen
Benefits: 4% Vacation pay of the gross salary will be paid each pay period.
Kindly apply with a resume and cover letter only via:
Email: [email protected]
Mail: 7551 134A Street Surrey BC V3W 7B3