Saab Framing is currently searching for at least 3 Material Handlers to work with our company.
The Job Duties will include:
- Load, unload and move products and materials by hand or using basic material handling equipment
- Perform material handling activities such as counting, weighing, sorting, packing and unpacking
- Operate loading devices to load and unload materials onto required destination
- Pull materials from stock and supply multiple departments
- Read work orders or receive oral instruction for work assignments
- Maintain storage areas and carry out general duties
- Mark and/or tag products with identifying information
- Achieve daily objectives as outlined in the production timetable
- Maintain and operate equipment in a safe and efficient manner
No education required
Physical strength for heaving lifting is required
Terms of employment:
- Wage: $21.00/hour
- Job Location: Based out of 8449, 122nd Street, will require travel to various construction sites and locations in Lower Mainland only
- Hours: 40 hours per week.
- Full time, permanent position
Free Transportation will be provided by the employer.
Free lunch by employer every Wednesday
If you are interested in applying for the position, please send your CVs immediately through either of the following:
By Email: email@example.com
By Mail: 8449-122St Surrey, BC – V3W 3S8