Operations Executive Assistant : 00008JPU
Employment Type: Regular
Provide administrative and executive support to the COO and manage daily office activities. Answer incoming calls and greet clients and visitors in a professional manner promoting the highest level of customer service.
Impact on the Business
Chief Operating Officer
- Provide executive support to the COO including answering calls, opening, answering and screening mail and respond to routine correspondence on behalf of COO. Maintaining filing system and developing and producing reports and presentations materials and take minutes
- Compile monthly and quarterly reports for signature as required.
- Support IRC administrative activities
- Maintain the highest level of confidentiality at all times.
- Coordinate daily office and other administrative activities. Ensure day-to-day administration for the office is provided for..
- Designated publisher to update procedures (all AMCA departments) onto North America Procedure Repository site.
- Provide excellent customer service through the professional completion of reception duties including answering incoming calls, greeting clients and visitors, booking, setting and clearing meeting rooms.
- Sort, distribute and co-ordinate incoming and outgoing couriers, open and distribute Canada Post and internal mail bags, general faxes and sundry delivery duties.
- Provide general administrative support to office routine, including building maintenance.
- Manage office moves and reorganizations as required
- Deal with all internal services, including utilities, supplies, repairs and security
- Act as designated Fire, Health & Safety representative and ensure regulatory standards are maintained, procedures and necessary actions are in place
- Administer office premises and equipment. Ensure premises are compliant with Company policies and government regulations.
- Order and controlling all office supplies, maintaining and stocking stationery inventories.
- Ensuring the entire officeis clean, tidy and free of obstructions.
- Travel arrangements for the business.
- Verify expense claims for approval.
- Complete other related duties as assigned
Leadership & Teamwork
Promote an environment that supports diversity and reflects the HSBC brand.
Operational Effectiveness & Control
- Ensure that all employees are aware of and effectively identify and manage applicable money laundering (ML), terrorist financing (TF), sanctions and reputational risks.
- Complete other responsibilities, as assigned.
Management of Risk
Ensure compliance of both general and anti-money laundering and anti-terrorist financing (AML/ATF) compliance controls as well as operational risk controls in accordance with HSBC or regulatory standards and policies; and optimize relations with regulators by addressing any issues.
Observation of Internal Controls
Maintains HSBC internal control standards, including timely implementation of internal and external audit points together with any issues raised by external regulators.
- Strong working knowledge of window suite: Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Ability to show initiative in developing the role and work with minimal supervision.
- Strong organizational skills, the ability to self-motivate and work autonomously.
- Building strong rapport with stakeholders.
- Flexibility, with the ability to prioritize tasks and accept varying responsibilities
- Minute taking experience
- Effective organizational, time and stress management skills. Ability to prioritize and multi-task effectively.
- Strong judgmental skills to identify and resolve problems and make good decisions.
- Able to work and adapt in a fast changing environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; positive attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to work under pressure and deliver on tight timelines.
- Ability to work autonomously, delegate and plan appropriately, as well as work collaboratively with various groups to drive high quality results.
Job Field : Adminstration & Secretarial
Primary Location : North America-Canada-British Columbia-Vancouver
Schedule : Full-time Shift : Day Job
Type of Vacancy : Country vacancy
Job Posting : 14-Dec-2016, 12:19:13 Unposting Date : 09-Jan-2017, 23:59:00