Company name: Hallmark Painting and Construction ltd.
Business and Mailing Address: 8228 144A street, Surrey, BC, V3S 2X9
Location of work: various locations as per company contracts.
Title of position: Painter Helper- Construction (NOC 75110)
Positions available: 04
Type of Employment: Fulltime, Permanent.
Wages: $21.00/hour, 40 hours per week.
Start date: as soon as possible.
Key job responsibilities will include:
- Mixing and preparing paint according to the need of the project.
- Adding oils or other various kinds of solvents to create paints.
- Preparing the surface by scraping off old paint or other priming surfaces to be painted.
- Cleaning brushes, rollers and other used tools after painting.
- Assisting painter in his duties such as holding ladder or paint equipment’s for him.
- Protecting Furniture, floors and other structures not to be painted.
- Cleaning up the job site after work.
- Tend or feed any machines used for the work.
Required educational skills and experience:
High school education is required.
No particular experience required but will be an asset. Training will be provided.
Basic knowledge of English
Work conditions and physical capabilities: Physically demanding, repetitive tasks, tight deadlines, handling heavy loads. Candidate should have ability to work in team, able to finish the given work in tight timeframe.
Relocation expenses and medical insurance will be covered by the employer for first three months, if required.
How to apply:
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank and appreciate all the applicants for taking time out to apply for the positions