OSAKA SUSHI in Courtenay, BC seeks a Permanent and F/T FIRST COOK
• Prepare and cook individual Sushi, Asian and Fusion dishes.
• Prepare and make sauces for cooking.
• Improve and suggest menu items.
• Estimate food requirements and cost.
• Manage kitchen operations.
• Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment.
• Order supplies and equipment.
• Train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food.
• Supervise and train kitchen helpers.
Job Location: #6-450 Ryan Road, Courtenay, B.C. V9N 7R6
Completion of Secondary School
3 years or more of work experience in commercial cooking
$23~$26 per hour based on 30 to 40 hours per week
Send your resume to;
Email: [email protected]
Address: #6-450 Ryan Road, Courtenay, B.C. V9N 7R6