Denji Enterprise Ltd dba Denji Japanese Restaurant, BC is looking for a competent Restaurant Manager.
– Two years of experience as a supervisor in the food service sector is required.
– Completion of college level education or other programs related to hospitality or food and beverage service is required
Wage: C$ 25.00 / hour
Working Hour: 35 hours working / week
Start Date of Employment: As soon as possible
Position available: 1
Benefit: 10 days of paid vacation per year or 4% vacation fee of gross salary
Terms of Employment: Full-time, Permanent
Working Location: #120-6820 188 St. Surrey, BC V4N 3G6
- Recruiting, train and supervise staff
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
- Ensure all food safety procedures are strictly adhered to according to sanitary regulations
- Work closely with management to meet revenue objectives
- Taking reservations
- Set up staff working schedules and monitor staff performance
- Negotiate arrangements with suppliers for food and other suppliers
- Promoting and marketing the business
- Planning menu
- Handling customer enquiries and complaints
Please send your resume via email at [email protected]
Selected candidates are contacted for an interview.
Denji Enterprise Ltd dba Denji Japanese Restaurant
#120-6820 188 St. Surrey, BC V4N 3G6