- British Columbia NationTalk
- Ontario NationTalk
- Alberta NationTalk
- Quebec NationTalk
- Manitoba NationTalk
- Saskatchewan NationTalk
- Atlantic NationTalk
- North of 60 NationTalk
- Sand Box Site
Retail Sales Supervisor
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Retail Trade Supervisors (6211)
NOC Job Title: Sales Supervisor – Retail
34252 Marshall Road
Abbotsford, British Columbia
V2S 1L9 Canada
• Manage and co-ordinate sales staff working on the floor.
• Effectively manage the store to ensure that customer expectations are met and exceeded.
• Resolve customer complaints in a professional and timely manner.
• Assign sales workers the duties and prepare work schedules.
• Organize workflow and ensure that employees understand their duties or delegated tasks.
• Purchase inventory and products to sufficiently service customers to ensure efficiency while keeping in line with the budget.
• Responsible for maintaining a safe and healthy working environment, and to take reasonable care of their own health and safety at work and of all other staff.
• Hire and train the new sales staff by providing the leadership, knowledge, and business expertise necessary to attain the sales, service, operations, and profit goals while exceeding customer service expectations.
• Completion of Secondary School is required.
• Minimum 6 months to 1 year experience in retail and/or related field experience.
How to Apply
Email: [email protected]
This article comes from NationTalk:
The permalink for this story is: