Saab Framing Ltd is looking for 3 Steel Stud Framers to join us immediately.
• Read and interpret blueprints, drawings and sketches to determine specifications and calculate requirements
• Prepare layouts in conformance to building codes, using measuring tools
• Measure, cut, shape, assemble and join materials made of wood, wood substitutes, lightweight steel and other materials
• Build foundations, install floor beams, lay subflooring and erect walls and roof systems
• Fit and install trim items, such as doors, stairs, moulding and hardware
• Maintain, repair and renovate residences and wooden structures in mills, mines, hospitals, industrial plants and other
• Completion of secondary school
• At least 2-3 years work experience in the trade OR completion of 3-4 years apprenticeship program
• Trade certification is an asset but not compulsory
Wage: $31.00 per hour 40 hours per week
Full time, Permanent position
Job Locations 8449-122St Surrey, BC – V3W 3S8 and various locations across the Lower Mainland.
After working with us as a full time steel stud framer for 8 months, we will provide you with extended health benefits!!
And after 10 months as a full time steel stud framer, we will offer a one dollar wage increase!!
Free Transportation will be provided by the employer.
Free lunch by employer every Wednesday
Interested & eligible Candidate may apply to:
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Mail: 8449-122St Surrey, BC – V3W 3S8