SIDHU GREAT CONSTRUCTION GROUP LTD.
6390 125A Street Surrey BC V3X 3N1
Salary: $27.00 per hour for 35-40 hours per week
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 10
NOC Group: Plasterers, drywall installers and finishers and lathers (73102)
NOC Job Title: Stucco Plasterer
Various locations in lower mainland with base at 6390 125A Street Surrey BC V3X 3N1
Sidhu Great Construction Group Ltd. is a rapidly growing company that requires skilled stucco plasterers to join our experienced team. We are leaving a mark in the painting industry by providing professional and quality service to our clients in timely manner. If you desire to grow with our company where things are kept fun and professional and develop your career then apply now!
- Clean and prepare surfaces
- Mix plaster ingredients in trough to desired consistency
- Apply, level and smooth coats of plaster using trowels, floats, brushes and spraying equipment
- Trowel or spray coats of stucco over exteriors of buildings to form weatherproof surfaces
- Finish corners and angles and create decorative designs in finish coat, if required
- Cure freshly plastered surfaces
- Mould and install ornamental plaster panels, cornices and trim
- Spray acoustic materials or texture finish over walls and ceilings.
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- 1-2 years of work experience in the trade or Completion of a 3–4-year apprenticeship program.
- Basic communication skills in English to communicate at work place.
- Class 5 drivers license is an asset, but not mandatory.
- Ability to work in adverse weather conditions.
- Ability to work on heights using ladders.
Willing and able to perform physically demanding work
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Large workload, physically demanding, Combination of sitting, standing, walking
Work Site Environment
At heights, Noisy, Dusty
Major Work Area
As per BC Employment Standards Act, 4% Vacation pay of the gross salary will be paid each pay period with 10 days of unpaid vacation or 10 days of paid vacation with no vacation on each pay period. Transportation to and from the job location is provided at free of cost in company vehicle.
How to apply
Kindly apply with a resume and cover letter only via:
By Mail: 6390 125A Street Surrey BC V3X 3N1