Job Title: Summer Student, Assistant Relationship Manager
Job Number: 352-16/17
Location: Various locations in Quebec
Find this Location
Closing Date: February 10, 2017
Language Requirement: French
Term: Four-month term
Passion for agriculture required
Learn to manage relationships with local producers and agribusinesses. Working under the mentorship of experienced Relationship Managers, you’ll help tailor financing packages to meet customers’ needs. The work term is May to August 2016.
What you’ll do:
- Work with customers to build financing packages that meet their business needs
- Build relationships with FCC customers and internal partners
- Look for opportunities to build your loan portfolio
- Travel to visit customers on their farm, or in the office
- Analyze customer financial information
What we’re looking for:
- A drive to learn and succeed
- Strong communication skills
- A team-focused approach
- A multi-tasker who can make informed decisions and solve problems
Build a career with one of Canada’s top employers
Thrive in an inclusive culture of teamwork, strong leadership and respect. Here, diverse people pull together to achieve goals that are challenging and rewarding. You can learn and grow in an environment of acceptance and accountability. Come meet FCC.
Does this sound like the workplace you’re looking for? Visit fcc.ca/Careers to apply.