Truck Trailer Mechanic
LM Diesels Truck & Trailer Repair Ltd.
Unit 03 7965 Alexander Rd, Delta, British Columbia Canada V4G 1C6
Salary: $29.00/Hourly for 35 hours per week
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 2
NOC Group: Automotive Service Technicians, Truck and Bus Mechanics and Mechanical Repairers (7321)
NOC Job Title: Truck Trailer Mechanic
Job Location(s) Unit 03 7965 Alexander Rd, Delta, British Columbia Canada V4G 1C6
LM Diesels Truck & Trailer Repair Ltd. in Delta, BC is looking for 02 experienced and skilled Truck Trailer Mechanics to join at the earliest.
- Service, diagnose, repair, maintain, update, clean, equipment pre and post trip
- Preventive maintenance on commercial trailers, Use various hand tools and machinery to repair problems trailers, welding on trailers
- Adjust, repair or replace parts and components of commercial transport truck systems including chassis, frame, cab, body, engine and drive train, air brakes, steering, and fuel, hydraulic, electrical and electronic systems
- Adjust, repair or replace parts and components of truck-trailer systems including structural, brake and electrical systems.
- Perform scheduled maintenance service, such as oil changes, lubrications and tune ups
- Test and adjust repaired systems to manufacturer’s performance specifications
- Diagnose faults or malfunctions and confirm findings with supervisor or management to determine whether to repair or replace unit
- Repair or replace mechanical units or components using hand and power tools
- Complete reports to record problems and work performed
- Establish methods to meet work schedules and co-ordinate work activities with other departments
- Completion of Secondary school is required. Vocational training or program is an asset.
- 4 or more years of work experience or 4-year truck and transport mechanic or truck-trailer repair apprenticeship.
- Basic English in order to communicate with company drivers, suppliers, and management.
- Class 1 drivers license will be an asset, but not mandatory.
As per mutual agreement and BC Employment standards act 4% vacation pay of the gross salary or 10 days of paid vacation annually.
How to Apply
Interested candidates may if eligible please send their resumeby email [email protected] Or By mail to Unit 03 7965 Alexander Rd, Delta, British Columbia Canada V4G 1C6