Odyssey International Exports (2004) LTD.
Odyssey International Exports (2004) LTD. is seeking 10 clothing warehouseman/woman to join our company.
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent (Non-Seasonal)
Start Date: As Soon As Possible
Minimum Education: Not required
Language: Not required
Experience: No experience is required but physical strength is required for manual material handlers who work with heavy materials.
Positions Available: 10
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Repetitive tasks, physically demanding, Attention to detail, standing for extended periods, maintained daily hygiene.
109, Braid Street, Building D, New Westminster, BC, V3L 5H4, Canada
Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform material handling activities such as counting, weighing, sorting, packing and unpacking clothes.
- Prepare & complete orders, pulling material, packing boxes & place orders in delivery area.
- Operate & maintain warehouse equipments.
- Communicate & cooperate with supervisors & coworkers.
- Wear proper safety equipment’s.
- Maintain a safe & clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet areas & workstations neat, sweep dust & mop.
- Organize warehouse & work areas for orderliness at all the times.
- Follow quality service standards & comply with procedures, rules & regulations.
- Apply labels and hangtags
To Apply Email: [email protected] or Mail: 109, Braid Street, Building D, New Westminster, BC, V3L 5H4, Canada