Call for Expressions of Interest – MNBC Senator for Region 4
September 24, 2019
As per Article 5, sub-article 5.1 of the Senate Act:
Métis Nation British Columbia is calling on individuals to submit their interest to serve as Senator on the MNBC Senate. (1 Position Open)
POSITION: Region 4 – Kootenay Regional Senator
About the Senate Duties of a Senator
Each of the seven MNBC Regional Governance Council appoints a highly respected individual to represent their judicial needs on a provincial level. These non-political Senators form the Judicial Arm of the MNBC.
As per Article 5.2 of the MNBC Senate Act, please submit:
- a short biography (paragraph or two);
- Date of Birth;
- Copy of your MNBC Citizenship card;
- A criminal record check for volunteers;
- *Nomination form for Senate Vacancy (Download / Print PDF)
*A nomination must be in writing by a Métis Citizen that holds an MNBC Provincial Métis Citizenship card.
- Nominations to be submitted to the (RGC) Regional Governance Council via care of MNBC Executive Assistant Lynn Macleod email@example.com.
- Nomination deadline: December 22, 2019