Call for Nominations to I·SPARC’s Board of Directors
(May 25, 2023) I·SPARC is seeking applications for three Director positions, whose terms are expiring in 2023.
As a volunteer directed Society, the Indigenous Sport, Physical Activity & Recreation Council (I·SPARC) is seeking individuals who possess an assortment of business skill sets to serve on its board, but who are also representing the following:
- One individual who is associated with a First Nation Community
- One individual who is associated with a Métis Chartered Community,
- One individual who is associated with a British Columbia Aboriginal Friendship Centre, and
Applicants should also reflect our values, priorities and are responsive to our mission: to build programs and services that positively impact the health and well-being of Indigenous individuals, families, and communities throughout British Columbia.
Applications will be accepted until June 23rd, 2023 at 5:00pm.
How to Apply:
- Please read the application instructions in this detailed information package by CLICKING HERE.
- Submit your nominations by completing this online form: 2023 Application for Board Membership
Questions about the positions or I·SPARC may be directed to:
Moira Gookstetter, facilitator for the I·SPARC Nominating Committee