NAHC Team BC Selection Camp
Registration is now open for the 2023 National Aboriginal Hockey Championships Team BC selection camp.
The Team BC Player Selection Camp will be held March 31 to April 2, 2023. in Kamloops, BC. Team BC’s coaching staff will evaluate players over the three-day camp and select the top 20 male and top 20 female hockey players to represent BC at the NAHC in Winnipeg.
The 2023 Registration Fee is $100 per player, which includes a Team BC Selection Camp jersey. Pre-registration is required. Registration is accepted online at isparc.perfectmind.com beginning January 24 through to midnight, Friday, March 17, 2023.
Players must meet the following criteria to be eligible to participate in the Camp:
- Male: U18 eligible, as of the 2022/23 competitive season (born 2005 to 2007)
- Female: U18 eligible, as of the 2022/23 competitive season (born 2005 to 2007)
- U15 male and female age players (born 2008-2009) are eligible to try out for Team BC, but they must be approved by the Team BC coaching staff before they will be allowed to participate in the Selection Camp.
- Resident of British Columbia (out of province players registered at a Full Time Hockey Academy in BC may be eligible to try out for BC via the NAHC Academic Residency Form)
- Be of Indigenous ancestry (First Nations, Métis, Inuit). Acceptable proof of ancestry includes Status Card, Treaty Card, Métis Nation BC Card, Inuit or Inuvialuit identification. For those without an identification card, a formal Declaration of Ancestry may be completed with supporting documentation (form available upon request). To request an online application, please email: [email protected]
- If Status Cards are expired, Team BC athletes will require submitting a renewal application with INAC or local band office. You can also ask for a letter from your local government house / band verifying that you are a registered member.
- Registered or eligible to be registered with BC Hockey. (Players currently not registered with BC Hockey may be registered via this camp for an additional fee of $50).
Deadline to apply is March 17, 2023 by MIDNIGHT.
TO REGISTER CLICK HERE – https://isparc.perfectmind.com/