Corporation of the District of Saanich
RFP – Request for Proposal (Formal)
RFP 22-078 – Safety, Disability Management (DM) and Training Software Solution
2022/07/15 03:05:00 PM EDT
2022/08/16 06:00:00 PM EDT
This Request for Proposals (the “RFP”) is an invitation by the Corporation of the District of Saanich (the “District”) to prospective proponents to submit proposals for a Safety, Disability Management (DM) and Training Software Solution.
The Solution being sought is a commercial “off the shelf” (COTS) software solution that supports end to end functionality including the management of:
• injuries and illnesses (including RTW/DTA) for both occupation and non-occupation illness / injury
• incidents including investigations (near miss, hazard reports, first aid, injuries, occupational exposure, respectful workplace and violence in the workplace),
• safe work practices,
• risk assessments and other assessments (first aid, JOHSC terms of reference, JOHSC evaluations, emergency drills),
• health related testing and services (fit tests, hearing tests, vaccinations),
• training (orientation, safety meetings, classes, courses and certifications),
The proposed solution should also include:
• data importing and single data entry,
• tracking and assigning action (with deadlines),
• metrics and statistics, and
• reporting (gap analysis, status and completion).
It is anticipated that the successful proponent will commence work in November 2022 and will complete the project by June 2023.
250-475-1775 ext. 3481
For more information: merx